Currently not available, please check back soon
Group Class $750
Beginners lash extension group classes taught by Clarice MacDonald are available at The Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts. Please visit http://www.aimhighedu.org/eyelash-extension-training-for-beginners.htm for the current schedule.
Learn how to do classic eyelash extensions! This beginners class will cover:
- Lash health and lash growth cycle
- Sanitation of tools and work station
- Client Consultation: choosing the right lash style for your clients eye & face shape
- Different types of lash extensions
- Safe weights, how to apply damage free extensions
- Adhesive types
- Lash Removals
- Application techniques
- Lash fills
- Record Keeping
- Maintenance and homecare for extensions
- Allergic reactions
- Speedy application
- Waivers & liability insurance
- How to structure lash pricing
- Marketing and promoting lash extensions
- Resources for ordering supplies
- Marketing tools to get your business up and running
One Day Private Beginners Training $1000
Same curriculum as above, tailored to your specific needs. Can also be a trouble shooting class for someone that has had training but is struggling with application. Will work on a live model. Includes student kit.
One Day Private Volume Training $1200
For current lash artists wanting to learn volume or 3-D lashing. We will learn how to make volume fans and practice on a live model. Includes student kit.
*Please have had a recent eye exam and current eyewear prescription or magnification eyewear if you need it. A 50% deposit is required to reserve your space. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org fro available private training dates.
Blink Salon is a small business located in Wakefield Massachusetts, north of Boston offering permanent makeup, microblading, microneedeling, eyelash extensions, facials, waxing and anti aging skin care treatments. Serving the greater Boston area and the communities of Wakefield, Reading, North Reading, Andover, Boxford, Merrimack, Manchester by the Sea, Gloucester, Melrose, Lynnfield, Revere, Chelsea, Sommerville, Arlington, Cambridge, Boston, Newton and Wellesley.